We offer five rooms in our beautiful Victorian building in downtown Montreal. Our co-ed dormitory, housed on the third floor of the Jack Reitman Hillel House on Stanley Street, is seconds from the McGill campus and minutes from Concordia.
- 8-month lease (extensions available)
- Fully furnished rooms
- A/C in all dormitory rooms
- WIFI and LAN access
- Common-area kitchenette (dairy)
- Laundry facilities
- Full access to the Jack Reitman Hillel House resources, including:
- Onsite staff (business hours only) ready to answer questions
- Student Office
- Bet Hamidrash
The Fine Print
Registration on first-come, first-served basis (no application deadline)
Deposit of $600 CAD required, to be applied to 1st month's rent. In the event of cancellation, reimbursement is available if you find a replacement applicant for your spot.
Cost per person is $600 per month (double occupancy) CAD (Canadian currency)
Payments due the 1st of each month (Visa, MasterCard or post-dated cheques made out to Hillel Montreal)